This page aims to provide links to all documentation and source code related to the Omzlo platform.
Documents on this site
For now, you can find here:
- An introduction to the omzlo platform: the best place to start.
- A specification of the Nocan protocol, which support pub/sub over CAN bus, node management and over-the-network firmware upgrades.
- A description of the Arduino Nocan API that can be used in the Arduino IDE to create networked applications.
- The hardware schematics of the Omzlo One.
- The hardware schematics of the Omzlo USB controller.
All these documents are still work in progress.
Github / Source code
The omzlo github repository contains the following elements:
- The Eagle CAD files of the Omzlo USB controller - To be updated soon.
- The firmware of the Omzlo USB controller.
- The Omzlo One board package for the Arduino IDE.
- The Omzlo Nocan node manager and dashboard written in Go.
- The I2C Nocan driver for the STM32F042.
- The Eagle CAD files of the Omzlo One.
- The Atmega328pb Nocan bootloader.